IS YOUR LAWN TRULY GREEN?
It might be time to change your lawn care company if...
- You are on HOLD longer than you spend with a real person.
- It takes 5 "service calls" in between regular treatments to get rid of your weeds. Not to mention the 20 calls and emails with pictures for them to actually acknowledge you need a service call.
- Your lawn looks worse after a year than it did when you started.
- They keep raising your lawn care price every year
- Noah could float his ark while they are spraying your lawn.
- You never know when they are coming and if they sprayed your dog or not.
- You know more about what the treatment is supposed to be than the tech does.
- The lawn is brown and its summer, you know when everyone else has a GREEN one.
We might be able to help you with your lawn fertilization and weed control needs maybe...
- We have a real person in the office. She might be busy and not be able to answer your request immediately but you will always get a response that can get your problems resolved.
- NO company is perfect but we can usually get a lawn under control with minimal service calls and if we do have to stop in between visits its usually on our own accord.
- They took a soil test right? What's that you say? You know the thing that gives you a road map to what the lawn needs. Don't worry every new customer gets one.
- The only time your lawn care price would ever increase is if we mis-measure a lawn. It does happen just not a lot. Other than that the price we give you is good for as long as you are with us. There's no sudden "increase in cost of doing business".
- A little rain in the forecast is no big deal and often times beneficial. 5 inches in 20 minutes on the other hand right after a treatment or better yet during is "not ideal" to say the least. We look at the forecast to best of our ability and if it looks like you are not going to be getting a quality treatment we simply won't treat.
- If you want to be notified before we come out to treat your lawn we email our customers the day before service to let them know we will be wandering around their properties for a couple minutes the next day. All kidding aside If you have dogs, locked gates or other special needs we try our best to give you enough time to get your things in order.
- We live, eat and breath turf grass science. If you want the 30 minute explanation about why aeration and compost help make your grass awesome we will happily bore you away. You are paying a professional to take care of your lawn so you don't have to know what that weird looking thing growing in your lawn is.
Things happen, but if your lawn is constantly the one up for donations to be fixed because your company screwed up yet again well maybe just maybe you should fill out this form down here and give us a chance to take over your lawn.
Oh I almost forgot... P.S.
IF YOU SIGN UP NOW FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY WE ARE OFFERING 1/2 OFF YOUR 1ST AERATION WHEN YOU SIGN UP FOR OUR LAWN CARE SERVICES. THIS WILL NOT BE LASTING LONG, SIGN UP NOW TO RESERVE YOUR SPOT.